HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR EXOTIC FIBERS
Cashmere and Lotus are rare luxury fibers. To assist you in maintaining them, we offer these guidelines:
- Like any other fine woolen garments, always handle them carefully.
- Hand wash knits in cold water, using a very mild washable soap.
- Knitwear should be folded with tissue paper and stored flat in a drawer.
- Never hang your luxury fiber garments on a hanger.
- Give your garments a rest between wearings; at least 24 hours.
- Treat stains immediately by daubing the stain with cold water. Never use hot water, which may set the stain.
- If your garment gets wet, allow it to dry away from direct heat then brush with the nap.
- At season’s end, clean and store your items in an uncrowded bag, placed in a cool, dry place. Knits may be folded and stored in a chest of drawers. Moth crystals or spray will help protect your pieces from moths.
- Woven garments should be professionally dry cleaned.